69 Mount Erin Crescent Frankston South 3199 VIC
Proudly positioned in the Mt Erin Estate with bay and city views
Closing Date Sale: Tuesday 24th October at 6pm (unless sold prior)
Positioned on elevated grounds in the highly desirable Mount Erin Estate in South Frankston is this spacious four bedroom family home! Enjoying coastal and city views from the second level this home offers spacious living on a grandeur level in a fantastic lifestyle location where local shops and cafes, great primary and secondary schools and Frankston Beach are all at your doorstep.
Situated on a generous sized 718sqm (approx.) block this home offers a secure investment opportunity for the discerning buyer in one of Melbourne's highest growth suburbs.
With an emphasis on spacious living, this home enjoys three separate living zones, a large first floor living area, separate formal dining area and open plan family room adjacent to the kitchen with informal meals. On the second level, a sundrenched retreat with access to a viewing deck caters for the upstairs bedrooms.
Additional features of this character filled home include;
- Four spacious double bedrooms all with built in robes
- Large ground level master with large ensuite and private courtyard
- Huge chef inspired kitchen with large pantry space and gas cooking
- Covered alfresco entertaining area
- Massive double lock up garage with internal access and extra work space
- Well established gardens with water feature
- Spacious family sized bathroom to the first and second level
- Second level entertaining deck with bay and city views
- Additional linen cupboards and under stair storage
- Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling
Complimented by high ceilings throughout and prospering in the north's natural light, inspection is a must for this family sized entertainer.
We look forward to seeing you at our open for inspection!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Frankston South, VIC 3199 priced between $530,000 and $990,000