68 Warilda Street Camp Hill QLD 4152
The Ultimate in Indoor-Outdoor, Resort-Style Family Luxury68 Warilda Street, Camp Hill
Brilliantly positioned within this premium, tightly-held pocket and in a class all its own, this architecturally designed, executive residence sits just 7kms from Brisbane’s vibrant CBD with easy access to major arterials and an endless choice of entertainment and local attractions at your fingertips.
Of course, you’ll be more than happy staying closer to home and being a regular fixture at the local cafe a few doors down, walking the kids to and from school, nipping down to Carindale Shopping Centre.
On an easy-care 446sqm block, it’s not hard to see why homes in this street are rarely released back to the market.
Spread over three, lavish levels, the 560sqm (approx) residence presents sophisticated, yet comfortable, relaxed living and absolute outdoor enjoyment - with 5 large balconies, a sparkling in-ground pool and an outdoor spa - perfectly accommodating today’s modern family, of any configuration and throughout all stages of life.
You’ll feel right at home from the moment you set foot inside the wide entry and step through its spacious, sunlit interiors, using the term “open plan” in a literal sense, incorporating maximum cross-flow ventilation, complemented by impeccable styling, decor and high-end appliances.
- 5 generous bedrooms or 4 plus office/guest retreat level
- 4 Bedrooms with direct balcony access
- 3 luxurious bathrooms
- Penthouse-style master suite: Enormous bedroom/lounge and dressing room, huge private balcony, deluxe ensuite with corner spa, shower, twin vanities, separate toilet
- 3 Expansive living zones
- 5 large balconies, each level, front and back
- Gourmet kitchen: Granite benchtops, huge island/breakfast bar, high-end stainless steel electric oven, induction cooktop, range hood and dishwasher, abundant cupboards and easy-reach drawers, plumbed-in fridge cavity.
- Ground level retreat: Large rumpus/multi-purpose room, kitchenette/bar, bathroom, large bedroom or home office and large balcony.
- In-ground swimming pool, outdoor spa,
- Double remote garage, large storage area/cellar, plus large built-in cupboards and internal access
- 446sqm block, easy-care landscaped gardens, paved pool area
- Multiple split system air-conditioners throughout
- 7 Panel / 2kW (approx.) Solar system
- Solid timber floorboards throughout main living, dining, kitchen & rumpus.
- Granite/Stone benchtops throughout kitchen, & bathrooms
- Excellent storage throughout: garage, bedrooms, under staircase storage and built-in display unit
- Remote controlled security system
- Quality fittings, fixtures and build features throughout
- Bi-fold / stacker or double door openings to balcony areas throughout.
When only the best will suffice, this sensational, luxury family residence and this location is bound to tick all the boxes, and a few more you hadn’t yet thought of!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Inside Spa
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Outside Spa
- Pay TV
- Pool (In Ground)
- Remote Garage
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
- Eco friendly:
- Solar Panels
- Building Area
- Living Areas
Other Featuresbalcony/patio/terrace,bath,formal lounge,internal laundry,modern bathroom,modern kitchen,polished timber floors,separate dining room,garden,shower facilities,storage area,security windows,mortgagee property,non smoking,close to parklands,close to schools,
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Camp Hill, QLD 4152 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000