6/8 Malvern Avenue Manly 2095 NSW
Sold by Cranston Schwarz 0413 142 222
Set on the first floor at the rear of the 'Myall' Art Deco block, this one bedroom apartment presents the ultimate opportunity to secure your own piece of Manly. Combining the period features of the block with contemporary interiors, and set just one block back from the beach, everything that you need to enjoy the beachside lifestyle is at your fingertips. Features include:
* Light-filled bedroom with built-in wardrobe
* Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, glass splashbacks, integrated dish-drawers and internal laundry
* Ensuite bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles
* Balcony off the combined lounge/dining area, with timber benches and a leafy outlook
* Shutters and timber floors throughout
* Single carspace, rear laneway access through Pine Lane
* Situated on the first floor in a small art deco block of 8 units
* Located between Queenscliff and Manly Beaches
* Short level walk to the shops, restaurants and transport at Manly Corso and Wharf
Council: approx $360.22 p/q
Water: approx $171.96 p/q
Strata: approx $843.60 p/q
Internal size: approx 45 sqm
Parking size: approx 17 sqm
Total size: approx 62 sqm
Rental Potential: $600 - $650 per week
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Manly, NSW 2095 priced between $580,000 and $1,080,000