68-70 Lady Penrhyn Court Mundoolun QLD 4285
Quality built home with large shed and great views68-70 Lady Penrhyn Court, Mundoolun
What a find! not only do you get a quality built approximate 32 sq Coral built home in the prestigious, Mundoolun Estate, surrounded by amazing views. You also get to enjoy the bonus of a fully usable, fenced 4000m2 block.
The owners have painstakingly, over the last few years endeavoured to create and transform this property from a status of a great property to a highly impressive property.
Take in the magnificent surroundings when either enjoying a week end BBQ on the large alfresco area or when you are having a quiet drink in the amazing Gazebo with power positioned amongst the gardens.
With side access and electric gates that lead to the large approximate 12mx 7.5m shed featuring 3m high roller doors and power for dad and all the extra family toys and vehicles.
There is also room for the family pool, just pick your spot!
Now let’s move indoors
The home consists of quality fittings and fixtures and is sure to impress from the moment that you enter.
- Large Living room again with views of the surroundings
- Open plan kitchen- family-dining room
- Well-appointed kitchen with walk in pantry stainless steel appliances, large gas stove, dishwasher and added ample cupboard space
- Master bedroom features generous sized ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- The remaining 3 bedrooms and bathroom lead of another teenage retreat area, just ideal for the family that need space for the kids or the visitors.
- The study, large enough for a 5th bedroom
- 2 remote vehicle accommodation under roof
- Solar panels
- Built in wardrobe
- Quality tiles and carpet
- Landscaped gardens
The list just goes on and on and on
Call now for and inspection and you will not be disappointed
- Sat, 25th Nov 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mundoolun, QLD 4285 priced between $480,000 and $890,000