66 TIMBARRA ROAD St Ives Chase NSW 2075
PRIVATE, MODERN & EXPANSIVE FAMILY HOME WITH EXQUISITE BUSH VIEWS66 TIMBARRA ROAD, St Ives Chase
* 4 double bedrooms with built ins plus downstairs study or optional 5th bedroom. Master complete with balcony, walk in robe, dressing room and ensuite bathroom
* Large formal lounge and dining with fireplace opening to rear patio
* Large granite kitchen with meals area adjacent to family room, both opening to rear patio and offering views of pool, lawns and bush aspect
* Upstairs landing ideal for rumpus or children's study
* Light filled elegant entrance foyer with spiral staircase
* Paved alfresco patio and courtyard offering the perfect environment for entertaining in privacy
* Massive sundrenched fully fenced12.5 metre swimming pool visible from kitchen and living areas
* Large double lock up garage with automatic doors and internal access
* Security alarm, reverse cycle air condition throughout, high ceilings
* Close to local shopping, transport and with the St Ives North Primary School catchment
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by our Principal and third parties, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your own inquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in St Ives Chase, NSW 2075 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000