66 Rosemead Road Hornsby 2077 NSW
SOLD by SONJA LAMBERTON 9987 0011
Occupying a generous 740sqm with the perfect northerly aspect, this well maintained home offers peace and privacy in a convenient location. Situated opposite a beautiful eucalypt reserve with an abundance of native flora and fauna, just minutes to Hornsby Station, Westfield, Aquatic Centre, TAFE and several popular schools including Barker College and Hornsby Girls High.
- Spacious open plan living/dining with leafy outlook
- Private entertaining deck, level lawns and terraced gardens
- Electric kitchen with dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- 3 double bedrooms + study/home office or nursery
- Modern en-suite and stylish new bathroom
- Ceiling fans throughout, new timber floors
- Workshop/cellar and under house storage
- Large drive through garage + carport, extra off street parking
- Distant leafy outlook over surrounding valleys
- Near Ginger Meggs Park, Rosemead Picnic Area & walking tracks
- 5 minute drive to Hornsby Station, Westfield and several schools
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hornsby, NSW 2077 priced between $800,000 and $1,500,000