66 Myrtle Street Stanmore 2048 NSW
Dramatic architectural transformation
Behind the charming façade of this ornate freestanding Victorian residence, lies a breathtaking expansive family home that's been inventively transformed. While the original section retains immense traditional charm, the rear features a dramatic contemporary addition characterised by soaring ceilings and light-filled interiors. It enjoys a coveted setting moments from gorgeous Weekley Park, Stanmore village cafes and the train station.
- Three large bedrooms, roomy attic study with pull-down stairs
- Classic lounge with fireplace, floorboards and leadlight door
- Casual living with towering cathedral ceilings, glass louvres
- Gourmet CaesarStone gas kitchen with 900mm Smeg oven
- Private landscaped grassed garden, side courtyard sanctuary
- Grand hall entrance, vast storage, dramatic main bathroom
- Rear access to auto DLUG with bathroom, laundry and storage
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Stanmore, NSW 2048 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000