66 Chapel Road Modbury North 5092 SA
Outstanding Location and Lifestyle
Set on a large 595sqm (approximate) allotment with a 21.8m (approximate) frontage in a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly sought after suburb of Modbury North, this delightful family home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, or rent out and reap the rewards. This home will impress first home buyers and investors looking for a low maintenance opportunity.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Spacious, light filled lounge area with heater
- Original kitchen with meals area
- Dining area with air conditioner
- Clean and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + toilet
- Separate laundry
- Light and bright throughout
- Undercover verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Double length carport
- Fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard with garden shed
This fantastic property is all about the lifestyle with many great amenities close by. Local public and private schools, sporting facilities, shopping and medical centres including the Modbury Hospital are all nearby. Easy access to public transport options including the CBD via the Oï¿½Bahn. All of this and only minutes to all of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. This position is simply perfect!
For further information please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Modbury North, SA 5092 priced between $220,000 and $400,000