66 Brighton Street Frankston South 3199 VIC
Renovate or re-develop. Potential unit site (STCA). Situated on approx. 1110sqm and perched on a gentle rise in the middle of a quiet, leafy street in Frankston South this property has potential Port Phillip Bay views from a second storey (STCA). Currently a cosy three-bedroom home with galley kitchen, complemented by a self-contained studio, 4 car garage and 3-car carport. The lifestyle on offer includes close proximity to the captivating Sweetwater Creek trail that gently meanders its way to Frankston's stunning main beach. The property's value is enhanced by zoning for Derinya Primary and Frankston High Schools. Norman Avenue's pocket of hidden shopping gems is a short stroll, with its dining options appealing to locals on warm nights. Equal distance from Mt Eliza's Village and Frankston's CBD, the location of this property will only appreciate in value as demand for an accessible, quality lifestyle increases.
* Land approx. 1110sqm. potential unit site (STCA)
* Renovate existing home or re-develop opportunities
* Zoned Derinya Primary & Frankston High School
* 3-bedroom home with living dining & galley kitchen
* Self-contained studio, wisteria-covered pergola
* 4 car garage & 3 car carport
* Approx 40-minutes' drive to Melbourne CBD
* Walking distance to Norman Avenue Shopping
* Close to public transport
* Quiet street nestled between Frankston & Mt Eliza
* Desirable location within walking distance to parks
* Easy access to the Peninsula lifestyle
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Frankston South, VIC 3199 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000