66/35 Hastings Street Scarborough 6019 WA
OPENING DOORS FOR NON-PROPERTY OWNERS
- METRES FROM THE BEAUTIFUL SCARBOROUGH BEACH
- BRAND NEW PSAROS DEVELOPMENT, RECENTLY SETTLED
- RECEIVE THE $10,000 FIRST HOME OWNERS GRANT
- ONE BEDROOM PLUS STUDY
- LOW STRATA LEVIES - $55 PER WEEK
FIXED SHARED EQUITY PROPERTY
Realmark Central are thrilled to bring this exciting buying opportunity to the market. Don’t miss your chance to own one of these amazing brand-new Sundance Apartment located in the heart of one of the most exciting beachfront suburbs. Get into Perth’s property market today by purchasing 65% of the property whilst the Housing Authority acts as your silent partner to help you get started.
Built with the latest and most sustainable initiatives, bring the coastal life you already know, together with a sense of style you’re yet to experience.
The Opening Doors program is not limited to first home buyers, however other conditions apply. This program is ideal for singles earning up to $70,000 and up to $90,000 for families and couples.
Benefits through this program include:
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price for first home buyers
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price plus stamp duty & fees for non-first homebuyers
- No saving history required
- No lenders mortgage insurance
- No monthly account keeping fees
- First homebuyers can use the first home owners grant towards the deposit
To find out if you are eligible to purchase an Opening Doors property under the program, and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email [email protected] or please visit http://www.openingdoorswa.com.au/ to check your eligibility.
• Part of the brand-new Sundance Complex
• 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 1 Car
• 60m2 internal living
• Private 11m2 balcony with ocean views
• Level four
• North facing orientation
• Open plan living, dining & kitchen
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & stone bench tops
• Premium bamboo flooring
• Double size master bedroom with mirrored built in robe
• Separate study or second bedroom with mirrored built in robe
• Separate laundry
• Solar panels, high efficiency appliances and an energy monitoring system
• Feel safe with secure with underground parking and high-grade security systems
• Resort facilities include swimming pool with lounge deck, fully equipped gym, outdoor lounge area and covered alfresco dining with BBQ area.
• Walking distance to Scarborough Beach, the brand-new Scarborough Pool, cafes, restaurants and bars.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Scarborough, WA 6019 priced between $230,000 and $430,000