6/591 New South Head Road Rose Bay 2029 NSW
Sold at Auction by Kiel Glass and Tom Murray
Spacious, Light-Filled Apartment with Harbour Views
The superb elevation of this top floor apartment provides 180 degree views across Rose Bay to Point Piper, Manly and Kincoppal. The outlook is complemented by impressive interiors by renowned architect Stephen Javor, whose family has lovingly maintained and enjoyed the residence for 50 years.
Flooded with light, the 140sqm floorplan is beautifully flexible, offering a choice of generous living spaces that open and close as desired. Bespoke Modernist details speak of a time when precision and quality blended easily with the principles of function, creating a cool, streamlined aesthetic that shines in every room.
Facing north in an Art Deco security block that's set back from the road, the property is a stroll to the foreshore, Regatta Rose Bay restaurant & Rose Bay Marina, cafes and buses.
- Spacious open living room leads to the large dedicated dining room & study
- Separate eat-in kitchen with a gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
- Main bedroom with an oversized built-in robe
- Second and third bedrooms with parquetry flooring
- Bathroom includes room for a washing machine and a separate WC
- High quality timber joinery and cabinetry, dishwasher, flued gas heater
- Newly laid high cut twist pile carpet throughout, from Master bedroom, study, open living & dining
- Only 2 apartments on each level
- The title includes a garage and additional shared lock up laundry room
- Quick access to the vibrant retail and dining of Double Bay Village
- In easy reach of Cranbrook College, Scots College, Woollahra Golf Club and Catalina
- Handy to harbour beaches and the sparkling surf of Bondi Beach
- While in great condition, the property offers scope for further update
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rose Bay, NSW 2029 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000