65 Wanganella Street Balgowlah 2093 NSW
Beautifully Presented Family Home
Enjoying a solid sandstone base, double brick construction and completely updated to exacting standards, this beautiful circa 1920s family home presents comfortable living and stunning classic-meets-contemporary interiors. Nestled in charming gardens and wonderfully private, its uber-convenient address is surrounded by schools, on the doorstep to beach and city transport and an easy stroll to Stockland Balgowlah village shopping.
- High ceilings, original timber floors and picture frame windows
- Spacious living room w/ open fireplace and beautiful bay windows
- Open plan modern granite kitchen w/ gas cooking & skylight
- Light-filled casual dining opens to covered timber entertainers' deck
- Balinese style backyard w/ quaint lawn, formal hedges & pebbled paths
- Master bedroom w/ BIR & sunroom, two double beds w/ built-in-robes
- Single lockup garage and off-street parking for one car
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Balgowlah, NSW 2093 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,300,000