65 Strickland Street South Perth WA 6151
UNDER OFFER - OPLUENT LIVING AT ITS BEST65 Strickland Street, South Perth
On the ground floor, you’ll find flexible open plan living zones, bathed in light on even the gloomiest of days as the many feature windows allow so much sunlight to flood in. Everything is on a grand scale, from the elegant formal dining and lounge rooms complete with a custom-built bar, to the natural blackbutt flooring throughout this and upper floors. The elegant theatre room will become a firm favourite too while your guests will love the luxury of a seven-person lift to transport them to every level of the residence.
Up on the first floor, you’ll find an extraordinary gourmet kitchen, equipped with every mod con. Concealed lighting, a double-sized gas stove, granite benchtops, and a creamy palate compete for attention but it’s the sparkling wall-long aquarium which makes this space such a stand out. There’s an outdoor covered alfresco area complete with barbecue for outdoor entertaining too, the perfect opportunity to enjoy those city views no matter what time of year it is. There’s a games room to enjoy and again that incredible sense of natural light and space thanks to plentiful floor to ceiling windows. This is a space that celebrates a casual supper or a family catch-up outdoors without ever sacrificing style or substance. There’s cleverly designed storage solutions pantry space too, again with no compromise to the build’s overall aesthetic. Additional accommodation on this floor once again underlines this home’s flexible approach to allowing even an extended family plenty of room to enjoy privacy and space.
The highlight of the second floor is undoubtedly the master suite, a beautifully designed bedroom with a deluxe ensuite tiled bathroom to match. Additional bedrooms match the master suite’s level of luxury, and guests will love spending time on one of the top floor’s balconies, watching the city scape change according to the time of day. There’s a convenient galley-style kitchen on this floor too, making a late supper or snack easy as pie to prepare without disturbing the whole household.
As you would expect, the outdoor areas are equally delightful, but equally importantly for the modern busy family, low maintenance. A gas-heated spa and swimming pool surrounded by cool Travertine marble and classic architectural features make everyday outdoors at this South Perth gem a holiday. Enjoy the scent of your very own lemon, logan and mango trees on spring and summer nights, before enjoying an alfresco feast, cooked on the fully equipped outdoor cook’s station, on the easy to care for lawn. There’s a fishpond filled with lucky koi carp and an additional useful poolside bathroom.
To house the family’s collection of automobiles, there’s a remote controlled three-car garage complete with powered storeroom or cellar, as well as a shopper’s entrance and valet’s pavilion.
This is a house which has it all, from exemplary high design features to eminently flexible open plan living options. It’s perfectly located with all the benefits of a prime South Perth address. You’ll find the Royal Perth Golf Club, private schools, Perth Zoo, an enviable collection of cafés and restaurants and the stunning South Perth foreshore right on your doorstep.
In short, this is an unforgettable residence that won’t be available for long.
• Six bedrooms, six fully tiled bathrooms, four of which are ensuite, plus two powder rooms set on an 800sqm plot
• Flexible, open plan living in the heart of South Perth
• Built in 2011 by BuildEx with multiple unique design features throughout
• Seven-person lift to all three floors
• TV/media connectivity networked into all bedroom and living areas
• Well-designed home office
• Built-in and walk-in robes in each bedroom
• Built-in ceiling speakers throughout with surround-sound audio system and wall controls
• Solid blackbutt timber flooring throughout the first and second floors, with elegant Travertine marble flooring on the internal ground floor and throughout the outdoor areas
• High storage capacity throughout
• Two ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning units
• Ducted vacuum system, a security alarm system, full reticulation and solar/instantaneous gas hot water connected
• Foxtel connectivity, plus NBN internet connection
• A/V intercom system
• Two gas fireplaces
• Imposing entry portico leading into the lower-level formal areas
• Fully-equipped downstairs theatre/cinema room
• Large granite bar servicing the downstairs formal lounge and dining room
• Stunning Labrador granite kitchen bench tops with top of the range Gaggenau appliances
• Spacious family room leads to an extensive open dining area with a stunning feature aquarium providing a focal point for the entire floor
• Games/television room
• Upstairs sitting/retreat area with a balcony complete with its own granite kitchenette
• Handy first-floor laundry with stone bench-top, plus a laundry chute
• Deluxe upstairs master bedroom suite with heated flooring, access to a spacious tiled rear balcony offering city views, a huge fitted walk-in dressing room and a luxuriously, well-appointed ensuite bathroom
• Additional bedrooms, plus multiple balconies offering city views
• Classically designed gazebo overlooking the automatically-chlorinated below-ground heated swimming pool and spa at the rear
• Alfresco entertaining area with a granite kitchen of its own, including a stainless-steel barbecue and hot plate with mains gas connections
• Additional pool-side bathroom with a shower, WC and basin
• Remote controlled three-car garage with a powered storeroom or cellar and shopper’s entry
• Beautifully manicured, easy-to-maintain garden with fruit trees, including longan, mango and lemon trees. Lucky koi fish pond and large lock-up standalone room which can serve as a store room or pool room to enjoy.
• A tiled three-car garage plus valet pavilion, powered storeroom and secure driveway with plenty of room for a boat or caravan
• Secure electric gates
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in South Perth, WA 6151 priced between $2,700,000 and $4,900,000