65 Pingrup Lane Doubleview WA 6018
All offers presented by Wed 25th Oct 4pm (if not sold prior)65 Pingrup Lane, Doubleview
Often sought but rarely found, this GREEN TITLE near-new home in the heart of ever popular Doubleview embraces modern, clean and crisp open plan living.
Bathing in natural light and enjoying a super-spacious living area opening to a north-facing courtyard, 65 Pingrup is created for relaxation and entertaining.
Neatly tucked away off popular Herbert Street, walking distance to the transport and shops, this is a lifestyle perfect for living, working and relaxing in a beautiful location.
The home features:
• High ceiling throughout the house
• Frontage with high quality textured finish
• North-facing Master Suite with a double vanity en-suite with a bathtub
• Two other generous bedrooms
• Separate Fujitsu A/C for master bedroom and living area
• An extra ceiling fan for the master bedroom with light and remote control
• Additional semi en-suite bathroom
• Sky-lights in bathrooms and laundry
• Well appointed kitchen with high quality built-in appliances
• Integrated European dishwasher
• Integrated European Microwave and oven
• Water pipe provided for the fridge
• Modern design induction cook top
• Double garage with a remote control door
• Additional 2 visitors parking spots
• Shopper’s door from garage to the living area
• Two outdoor areas - fenced and secured
• Second backyard with cloth line installed
• Garden with automatic reticulation system
• New fence to be installed
• 6 years structural warranty
• Walking distance to Doubleview IGA and all amenities
• 2 km to the redeveloped Scarborough Beach
• 700 m to Doubleview Primary School
• 3.5 km to Churchlands High School
Appealing to a diverse range of buyers, this home is your blank canvas to personalise and decorate to your taste.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Doubleview, WA 6018 priced between $390,000 and $720,000