65 Bambra Street Croydon 3136 VIC
Positioned in the bowl of this quiet Court, substantial allotment with sub-division potential (Subject To Council Approval) measuring 860 square metres approx.
- The exterior of this home displays appealing retro influences.
-Relax in the lounge room infused with Northerly light, the family living space is the huge open plan family-meals- well equipped and designed kitchen zone opening onto the entertaining and childrens haven.
- Generous deck and big back yard are instantly inviting for both family and friends.
- Providing three bedrooms and a good size laundry.
- Pleasing extras such as the comfort of gas ducted heating, split system air con and security system, double garage and off street parking.
- Centrally located, near Manchester Primary School Mooroolbark College, popular shopping destinations including Croydon North Plaza and Croydon shops, Barngeong Reserve and public transport, namely Croydon and Mooroolbark railway stations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Croydon, VIC 3136 priced between $480,000 and $880,000