645 Hamilton Road Chermside West 4032 QLD
Calling all Renovators and Savvy Investors!
Positioned on a generous 558m2 block, this solid brick 1970's home is situated on the attractive fringe of Chermside. This home should not be overlooked by buyers searching for properties with main road frontage or first home buyers who are looking to get into a highly sought-after area on a budget. A substantial, covered rear deck overlooking the sprawling backyard is the perfect space for entertaining with family and friends. The property also offers three bedrooms, all of which include built-ins and a large teenagers retreat or home office downstairs.
- Large air-conditioned living area steps out onto the front sunroom
- Spacious kitchen and dining room opens to covered timber deck
- Three bedrooms upstairs plus two multi-purpose rooms downstairs
- Polished timber floors and recently re-painted interiors
- Two car lock-up garage
- Generous 558sqm block with city views
- Fully fenced, great sized backyard
Situated just moments from Westfield Chermside shopping centre, a short walk to Craigslea State School and only steps away from bus stops, walk ways and everything Chermside has to offer. This is a great opportunity to secure a value offering in the highly desirable growth suburb Chermside West.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Chermside West, QLD 4032 priced between $350,000 and $650,000