64 Ruddick Circuit Stuart Park NT 820
THE HEIGHT OF LUXURY!64 Ruddick Circuit, Stuart Park
Distinguished by premium construction techniques, the property features state of the art architecture and high end appointments at every turn. The dual level property offers a striking faade which cleverly protects the internal living areas creating an exceptionally private residence that takes full advantage of the glorious Darwin skyline views.
Greeted by a stunning staircase entry statement, the property immediately reveals its luxurious intentions. Well over 366m2 of floor space and striking high ceilings throughout the home achieves ideal space for entertaining and will easily accommodate a large family.
The suspended swimming pool off the main living and balcony area allow safe play in full view, expansive open plan living & dining space, five king size bedrooms, Miele kitchen appliances and bathroom appointments that offer a 5-star resort style feel are sure to wow and impress. The immaculate condition is testament to the exceptional care by the sellers, offering a location that is within 5 minutes' drive to every inner Darwin location this property is immediately ready for occupancy.
Standout features include:
• 5 King size bedrooms all with walk-in-robes
• 3 Bathrooms, including 2 ensuites and a powder room off the main living area
• Massive outdoor entertainment space with stunning city views
• Swimming Pool; which forms a luxury backdrop to the main living area
• Double lock up garage with huge laundry & two internal store rooms
• Guest room suite, with an ensuited bedroom and walk in robe
• Miele kitchen appliances
• Floor to ceiling marble bathroom tiles
• Feature bath tub in the main bathroom
• All showers are separate with walk in access
• Stunning entry statement & staircase
• Huge open plan living & dining space with striking 800mm polished floor tiles
• Private weather protected clothes drying court
• Solid block construction
• Low maintenance gardens
• Plus much more
64 Ruddick Circuit is set in Stuart Park's most exclusive pocket, close to Darwin Waterfront, Darwin City, Mindil Beach, Botanical Gardens, Stuart Park Primary School, Parap Markets, Restaurants, Caf's, easy access to Tiger Brennan and loads of other first class amenities.
Land Area: 463 s/mtrs
Floor Area: 366 s/mtrs
Year Built: 2014
Council Rates: $1,850 per annum
Rental Appraisal: $1,100 per week
- Wed, 21st Feb 6:00PM – 6:45PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?