64 Peppertree Drive Point Cook 3030 VIC
An entertainer's paradise with a pool
LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 64 Peppertree Drive, Point Cook. The entertaining credentials are incredible and so is the convenient lifestyle. Tucked away in Monterey Central Estate, this single level residence has been flawlessly built and is enviably located just footsteps away from Point Cook Town Centre. With a stylish sophisticated interior, this sun soaked residence features spacious living areas including a vast open plan living area which seamlessly interconnects to the alfresco retreat overlooking a glistening pool which steals the limelight! Furthermore four enticing bedrooms, two bathrooms and a comprehensive range of quality appointments complete this superbly appointed sanctuary in a prime location.
- The accommodation includes four bedrooms including the generous main bedroom which boasts a walk in robe and well-presented en suite. Bedrooms two, three and four each feature built in robes and are serviced by the central bathroom.
- The chef of the home will enjoy cooking up culinary delights in the feature packed kitchen which is appointed with stainless steel appliances including under bench oven, gas cook top and range hood, dishwasher, corner pantry and elongated bench for casual meals.
- Flexible living spaces include formal lounge room upon entry, study/children's retreat and vast open plan meals/family area with surround sound system exudes style and seamlessly transitions to the sensational outdoor entertaining area via sliding doors.
- The entire outdoors delivers a premium space for sophisticated entertaining and you won't need to go on holiday! Discover an all-seasons alfresco area with extended pergola overlooking the glistening solar heated in-ground pool and cabana surrounded by low maintenance gardens complete with synthetic turf.
- A comprehensive list of features includes a remote control double garage with internal access, ducted heating, split system in meals/family area, down lights, floating timber floors in main bedroom/formal lounge/family area/study, separate laundry, low maintenance landscaping and lots more.
Located in Monterey Central Estate, this home is brilliantly located just a couple of streets away from Point Cook Town Centre which offers a host of retail, restaurants and community amenities. Childcare, primary and secondary schools are also conveniently only moments away.
Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Point Cook, VIC 3030 priced between $420,000 and $780,000