64 Jenkins Road Carlingford 2118 NSW
Solid Investment, 954sqm, Carlingford West Catchment
Renovate or rebuild, this property presents a rare & highly sought after opportunity. Positioned on a large 954sqm clear rectangular block with a wide 16.4m frontage that has endless potential with scope to renovate & build a granny flat (subject to Council approval). Beautifully maintained, features high ceilings, air conditioning & polished timber floors.
- 4 large bedrooms with built ins plus ensuite in master
- Bright Northerly aspect living areas with separate lounge & dining
- Open plan kitchen with large family room
- Huge covered entertaining deck
- 2 bathrooms plus 3rd toilet / guest
- Huge backyard with granny flat potential (subject to Council approval)
- Lock up garage, plus additional parking for 4 cars
- R2 zoning, easement free block
Short 700m to Carlingford Court Shopping Centre, trains, buses & schools includes James Ruse, Kings and Carlingford West school catchment.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Carlingford, NSW 2118 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000