64 Flett Street Taree 2430 NSW
Californian Bungalow in Trendy Taree West
Completely restored inside and out, this gorgeous Californian Bungalow is tucked away in quiet Flett Street Taree West. Positioned 750m from the hospital and just 400m from Taree West Plaza (approx.) this grand family home offers style and space unrivalled by most. Some of the impressive features include:
- Five bedrooms including elegant features such as original open fireplaces and French doors
- Custom made timber kitchen with adjoining tiled dining area
- Two completely new bathrooms and laundry styled in contemporary colours
- Sanded and polished original hardwood timber floors brand new carpet and freshly painted interior gives that 'new home' feel when you walk in
- 10ft high ceilings throughout most of the house complimented by the timber fret work
- Large family room with woodfire and air conditioner
- Double carport approx 11m long plus garage and workshop approx 7m x 7m providing plenty of storage space
- Generous size 803m2 block fenced for the children and pets
- Estimated rental return of $395 - $410/week previously leased for $395/week if you are in the market for an excellent quality investment property
- Upgraded plumbing and electrical work completed
- N/E facing front verandah to capture the afternoon breeze or enjoy a morning coffee in the sun
- Weatherboard exterior freshly painted with Colorbond roof
To view this property with character please visit one of our upcoming open homes or contact Justin Atkins on 0417 955 176 to discuss in further detail.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Taree, NSW 2430 priced between $220,000 and $420,000