64 Blaxland Street Hunters Hill 2110 NSW
SOLD by Simon Harrison & George Gialouris
This spacious two-storey home with self-contained studio offers remarkable flexibility and further potential in a quiet, convenient location. It enjoys a sundrenched setting on approx. 695sqm with scenic north district views from upstairs, while the floorplan provides dual living scope plus the studio, each with private direct access from the garden. Excellent buying for a large or extended family, or those wanting easy changeability, the home is ideally located moments to bayside reserves, shops, city buses and schools including Boronia Park Public.
- Separate entry to each level of the house & the ground floor studio
- Generous living/dining areas, two kitchens and two full bathrooms
- Attached studio ideal as office or rumpus and includes own bathroom
- All bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes plus ensuite to the master
- Fenced garden area has split level lawns, ample room for kids & pets
- Auto lock-up double garage with internal access & extra car space
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hunters Hill, NSW 2110 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000