6/32 Morwick Street Strathfield 2135 NSW
Refined first floor sanctuary in the heart of Strathfield
Well set back from the road at the rear of a boutique complex of just nine, this full brick home has been updated for easy contemporary living in a convenient central location. Strathfield Plaza, local elite schooling, parks & the train station are all within five minutes walk.
- First floor, tranquil rear aspect facing Russell St reserve
- Stylish traditional interiors and quality finishes throughout
- Light filled living and dining features polished timber flooring
- Covered full length balcony enjoys lush elevated views
- Fully renovated kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances
- Two good sized light filled bedrooms, oversized windows
- Stylish combined laundry/bathroom, built-ins, high ceilings
- Readymade investment with good growth and rental prospects
- Walkable to both Strathfield and Burwood amenities
- Easy access to arterial roads, eateries, cafes and Strathfield
Size: 76sqm plus carspace
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Strathfield, NSW 2135 priced between $460,000 and $850,000