63-69 Curtis Road Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
5 Acres vacant land - quiet and secluded63-69 Curtis Road, Tamborine Mountain
- Gently sloping creating a great feeling of space
- Permanent creek at the back
- Build anywhere (one area stands out which is flat and faces North)
- You may have two dwellings on this property; a home and a second dwelling of 100m2
- Plenty of room for a shed
- Quality neighbouring properties
- Rich red volcanic soil bursting to grow a garden or vegetable patch
- Walking distance to Tamborine Mountain State School (Junior) and to the High School
- 2 minutes from the heart of town and all amenities
- 20 minutes to the M1 at Oxenford
- An hour to Brisbane, and 45 minutes to the Gold Coast
Come and breathe the fresh air and listen to the sounds of nature, and enjoy all that the Mountain has too offer. Opportunities like this are few and far between on the Mountain these days.
For assistance with your enquiry please call David Major or our office.
Exclusively listed with Professionals Kendall Real Estate
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
North Tamborine QLD, 4272
More property from Professionals Kendall Real Estate Tamborine Mountain
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tamborine Mountain, QLD 4272 priced between $490,000 and $910,000