629 Bingil Bay Road Bingil Bay 4852 QLD
The magic of the rainforest and the privacy it offers is what draws you down the driveway, then leads you up to the elevated position where this gorgeous timber home awaits.
- 3 generous bedrooms all open out onto front deck
- Master bedroom has walk in robe and ensuite
- Office or 4th bedroom opens out onto deck
- Open plan living and dining area
- Large kitchen with timber bench tops, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- High raked ceiling and polished timber floors
- Timber louvres, screens and fans
- All weather sealed driveway
- Landscaped gardens
- Full width timber deck and extra wide staircase
- 8 Kilowatt solar panels on the roof
- In ground fibreglass family sized pool
- 2 car accommodation under house
- Separate machinery/boat shed
This is a great family home on a large 8008m2 allotment surrounded by rainforest, and only 10 minutes to the Mission Beach Village.
For your private inspection contact the Exclusive Agents, Andersons Real Estate today.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bingil Bay, QLD 4852 priced between $390,000 and $720,000