6256 Spyglass Hill Hope Island QLD 4212
ONE AND ONLY6256 Spyglass Hill, Hope Island
Sprawling over two exquisite levels, unparalleled lifestyle awaits in this prestigious resort style property offering multiple formal and unformal living areas and every modern amenity you can think of. This property is truly a rare opportunity that enables you to realise the ultimate Gold Coast lifestyle.
Features of this magnificent property include:
* Building Size: Over 1,000 m² (108 squares)
* Land size approximately 3000m2 - one of the largest blocks in Sanctuary Cove.
*A grand residence of unrivalled luxury
* Kitchen with butler's pantry, Bosch appliances, Zip taps, German crafted two-pac cabinetry, an onyx bench top, an extensive food preparation area and Italian marble floors.
* Quality premium Tasmanian timber has been used for floors, doors and door handles.
* 5 bedrooms all ensuited with walk in robes
* A self-contained apartment or guest quarters with separate entrance
* Master bedroom features high ceilings, clerestory windows, heated floors.
* The master ensuite has a freestanding bath, double vanity, a full size walk-in robe with jewellery display and a private covered balcony.
* Three upstairs bedrooms all feature balconies ensuites and walk-in wardrobes
* The Outdoor pavilion flows from the kitchen and features an Electrolux barbecue, with a range-hood, a fully equipped wet bar, wine fridge, a dishwasher and bi-fold windows opening onto the outdoor area.
* Magnesium pool which naturally detoxifies and balances your body and can help to relieve stress, anxiety, aches and pains.
* A powerful dual hot water system and underground 60,000 litre rainwater tank
* Tropical landscaped gardens.
* Electric gates and 6256 Spyglass entrance signage
* Zoned Air-conditioning throughout
* Sanctuary Cove 24 hour security system
*FIRB approved for foreign investment
Sanctuary Cove is Australia's premier Golf & waterfront lifestyle community, 24 hour gated and patrolled (water & road) security, 2 international Golf courses- Palms & Pines (Home to Adam Scott) A Marine shopping village featuring a supermarket, numerous acclaimed restaurants, pubs, hair salons, beauty salons, chemist, newsagent, many parks and walking tracks, country club, gym, gold club. If you wish to berth a vessel then is the opportunity to rent a marina berth in the marina equipped with a fuel station. Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train. Two train stations are just a stone’s throw away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity. Overseas buyers who wish to purchase residential real estate within Sanctuary Cove do not require prior approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board. (FIRB).
Property Code: 2305
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hope Island, QLD 4212 priced between $2,600,000 and $4,800,000