62 Kamarin Street Manly West 4179 QLD
Contemporary Family Living
Polished concrete, classic timbers and neutral tones combine to offer a stunning fusion of modern style and Queensland living in this beautiful bayside home.
Neither design nor functionality have been spared, with each level allowing for relaxed family living. Double French doors lead you out to both the upper and lower decks that feature leafy green outlooks and support the seamless indoor/outdoor lifestyle that has become synonymous with coastal homes.
The master suite, with walk-in-robe and private en-suite, together with an independent living area, study nook and versatile rumpus room, offers a space for retreat downstairs.
Upstairs, you'll find an additional three bedrooms, living space and large family bathroom equipped with its very own spa.
Its position also provides an equally compelling reason to make the move with the bay, Manly Village and prominent shopping precincts located only minutes away. Its and easy stroll to both rail & bus routes and the home is within the much sought after Manly Primary School catchment.
* Perfect collaboration of style, space & practicality
* Multiple living options over two levels
* Open design ensures bay breezes all year long
* Flawless integration of indoor outdoor living
* Two independent living areas plus separate rumpus
* Polished concrete & timber floors, neutral tones,
* Single undercover carport with additional off-street parking
* Large master suite equipped with walk-thru robe and en-suite
* Three additional bedrooms upstairs - each with built-in robes
* Generous family bathroom with spa plus powder room on lower level
* 402sqm block with wide frontage
* Manly Primary School catchment
* Short distance to parks, cycle ways, rail, bus route & waterfront
This home has been priced to sell and certainly won't last long so don't delay contact Trish Breen to arrange your inspection.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Manly West, QLD 4179 priced between $420,000 and $780,000