6/11 Manion Avenue Rose Bay 2029 NSW
Spacious Art Deco Living
With generously proportioned rooms and a sweet genteel sensibility, this classic Rose Bay Art Deco apartment offers tranquil eastern suburbs living. Located on the first level of "Novocastria", the 2-bedroom plus sunroom home presents the ideal opportunity to style to your own taste while retaining the large proportions and stylish period features. A short level walk to ferry services and a stroll to the Rose Bay village and Plumer Road shops, this is a perfect Rose Bay pad, close to everything the area has to offer.
- Located in 'Novocastria', lovely well-kept Art Deco block of eight
- Top floor apartment in great condition with period features
- Generously proportioned rooms, quiet genteel sensibility
- 2 large bedrooms with built-ins, 2nd with adjoining study/sunroom
- Good size functional kitchen with dishwasher adjoins dining
- Huge bathroom with full bath and internal laundry facilities
- Just 200m walk to harbour, local parks, marina and cafes
- Easy walk to ferry wharf, golf course, buzzing Plumer Road
- Apartment size - 88.3sqm (per Strata Plan)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rose Bay, NSW 2029 priced between $590,000 and $1,090,000