6/10 Stanley Street Burleigh Heads 4220 QLD
Walking distance to the beach
Situated in one of Burleighï¿½s most sought after pockets, this chilled contemporary abode will excite you with itï¿½s possibilities and please you with its relaxed beach village location.
Enticingly close to the beach, your lifestyle will be enhanced with a therapeutic surf or a refreshing swim or simply a casual beach walk - all only moments away. Refreshing white interior, airy feel with a casual laid back ambience with all the attributes you want for your first purchase or the investment opportunity.
- Small block of only 6 units.
- Extremely low body corporate
- Air conditioning for those hot summer days
- lock up garage for the car and extra storage
- Private BBQ balcony
- Hop skip and a jump into James street, the main street of Burleigh Heads
- Farmers markets, The village vintage markets & fresh organic produce, walking distance from your door
- Moments from the most prestigious Ocean front restaurant on the Gold Coast, Oskars, Rick Shores & close to The Fish House
- Surf Burleigh point in minutes
- Neutral tones, generous kitchen, space for the dining table
- Tightly held complex
- Close & convenient to boutique shops, cafes & Burleigh surf club with patrolled beach.
- Approximately 5 mins from Coolangatta Airport, 5 mins to the M1 motorway. 1 hour drive from Brisbane and 1 hour to Byron Bay.
Every day is a precious memory when you experience the lifestyle pleasures with the sun, sand and surf in such close proximity. The natural beauty of Burleigh Heads is enhanced by its nature reserves, prolific bird life and still water estuary at Tallebudgera. We invite you to view this very exciting property.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Burleigh Heads, QLD 4220 priced between $320,000 and $590,000