61 Whiskey Island Drive Kimbolton VIC 3551
MAGNIFICENT ILLUSTRATION OF ELEGANT LIVING - COUNTRY SOPHISTICATION FRONTING LAKE EPPALOCK61 Whiskey Island Drive, Kimbolton
- The appealing environment features a mix of native trees and cleared grazing land, with extensive frontage to Lake Eppalock. Fishing, boating, water sports and swimming are literally on your door step.
- An impressive rendered gateway heralds the way to boutique rural living, showcasing elegance at its best.
- The striking solid brick home is both classic in design and elegant in function. Sweeping living areas surround the central fireplace, creating a living room that seems cosy yet expansive at the same time.
- Marble bench tops feature throughout the well proportioned kitchen, along with electric cooking, slow combustion stove, island bench and pantry.
- The 38 square home boasts four bedrooms, including the massive master suite incorporating a walk in robe and ensuite. Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have built in robes and ceiling fans, while bedroom 4 would also cater well to being used as a theatre room, rumpus or library.
- Notable features of the home include decorative cornices, high ceilings, timber floors, ceiling fans throughout, and ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Extensive landscaping includes exquisite pebbled and paved courtyard surrounded by hanging vines, covered walkways and verandahs. The undercover outdoor entertaining space enjoys views of both the man-made gardens and the natural beauty of the lake.
- 30' x 20' steel shed with concrete floor, 3 phase power and bathroom, plus 40' x 30' steel shed. Further attributes include a pump shed, hay shed, 3 paddocks, horse shelters, electric fencing, and round yard.
- Abundant tank water, plus scenic dam with 2 meg water right from Lake Eppalock.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kimbolton, VIC 3551 priced between $690,000 and $1,270,000