61 Whiskey Island Drive Kimbolton VIC 3551
MAGNIFICENT ILLUSTRATION OF ELEGANT LIVING - COUNTRY SOPHISTICATION FRONTING LAKE EPPALOCK61 Whiskey Island Drive, Kimbolton
- The appealing environment features a mix of native trees and cleared grazing land, with extensive frontage to Lake Eppalock. Fishing, boating, water sports and swimming are literally on your door step.
- An impressive rendered gateway heralds the way to boutique rural living, showcasing elegance at its best.
- The striking solid brick home is both classic in design and elegant in function. Sweeping living areas surround the central fireplace, creating a living room that seems cosy yet expansive at the same time.
- Marble bench tops feature throughout the well proportioned kitchen, along with electric cooking, slow combustion stove, island bench and pantry.
- The 38 square home boasts four bedrooms, including the massive master suite incorporating a walk in robe and ensuite. Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have built in robes and ceiling fans, while bedroom 4 would also cater well to being used as a theatre room, rumpus or library.
- Notable features of the home include decorative cornices, high ceilings, timber floors, ceiling fans throughout, and ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Extensive landscaping includes exquisite pebbled and paved courtyard surrounded by hanging vines, covered walkways and verandahs. The undercover outdoor entertaining space enjoys views of both the man-made gardens and the natural beauty of the lake.
- 30' x 20' steel shed with concrete floor, 3 phase power and bathroom, plus 40' x 30' steel shed. Further attributes include a pump shed, hay shed, 3 paddocks, horse shelters, electric fencing, and round yard.
- Abundant tank water, plus scenic dam with 2 meg water right from Lake Eppalock.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?