61 Sanctuary Crescent Narangba QLD 4504
Emjay Homes Build on 494m2 Block, Less Than 12 Months Old!61 Sanctuary Crescent, Narangba
The catalogue of features includes but is not limited to:
- Open-plan living/dining areas featuring neutral tiles with air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Kitchen complete with 20mm stone bench tops, large fridge cavity, 6 burner gas stove and walk- in pantry.
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with ceiling fan and Walk In Robe.
- Ensuite to master bedroom with floor to ceiling tiles, double shower heads and stone bench top.
- All bedrooms are carpeted with ceiling fans.
- Bedrooms 2 and 4 complete with air-conditioning.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom is finished with floor to ceiling tiles, stone bench top with a separate bath and shower niche.
- Separate toilet.
- Alfresco area overlooking the pool. Uninterrupted views to the low maintenance garden accommodated by the glass pool fencing. This area flows to an uncovered sun deck.
- Bluetooth speakers to Alfresco area which is complete with outdoor blinds and fan.
- Fully fenced, family and pet friendly backyard with double gates allowing for side access.
- Double remote lock-up garage with internal access and laundry.
- Lowset rendered brick construction.
- High 2.7m ceilings throughout.
- Roller blinds throughout.
- Rates approx. $399.79 per quarter.
- Urban Utilities- approx. $452.22 per quarter.
- Jinibara State School- 1.2km (Approx. 14 min walk)
- Narangba Valley State High School- 3km (Approx. 6 min drive)
- Woolworths- 3.2km (Approx. 7 min drive)
- Narangba Train Station- 2.5km (Approx. 5 min drive)
Don't let this home be the one that got away! Make sure that you're at the first open home, this one won't be around for long!
Also on all advertising of properties - brochures and realestate.com/ Coronis website etc we need the below sentence to be put at the bottom.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?