61 Gipps Street Concord 2137 NSW
Stunning Bungalow style home with classic and modern appeal
Beyond its picturesque facade, this bungalow style home features the perfect blend of classical heritage and fresh contemporary style. Character filled with modern interiors, a generous floor plan and effortless indoor/outdoor living, this attractive family home displays welcoming design that embraces light filled living with style and privacy. Perfectly positioned amongst Concord's parklands and close to the station, Majors Bay Road shopping district and local schools.
- Private faï¿½ade with matured hedges & picket fence
- Separate lounge & dining combining in/outdoor
- Character filled, high ceilings, ornamental fireplace
- Three double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- North east facing backyard with plenty of sunlight
- Leafy gardens & decking area with outdoor wet bar
- Modern kitchen, stainless appliances and marble
- Attic space, ducted air conditioning, storage shed
- Fresh bathroom with bathtub & heated flooring
- Internal laundry with additional shower & toilet
- Close to North Strathfield train station and buses
- Minutes to Majors Bay Road cafes, shops & eateries
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Concord, NSW 2137 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,900,000