60 Matthew Smillie Drive Nairne 5252 SA
Character home with rural lifestyle and city convenience!
Unique property offering room to breathe, a convenient 5 min drive to the Freeway, 10 mins to Mt Barker and 35 mins to Adelaide CBD
Be enticed by this lovely home, set amongst trees in a peaceful and picturesque elevated position, in one of the most sought after locations in Nairne. This home has 3 large bedrooms; the master with a spacious en-suite and walk in robe. Sit back and relax by the wood fire in the cosy lounge, overlooking the impressive easy care gardens, with spectacular rural views. The recently upgraded country style kitchen boasts quality appliances, custom made timber bench tops, matching dressers (included) and access to the outdoor entertaining area. A quality slow combustion heater and a new split system air conditioner will keep you comfortable all year round.
You'll love relaxing in the tranquil grounds. The front of the house boasts a full length verandah; a great spot for sitting back, winding down and enjoying the view. At the rear, there is a covered entertainment area, perfect for barbecues and outdoor dining. Stroll amongst the private established rear garden, where you'll find a fire pit, raised vegetable patch, fruit trees and room to kick a footy or raise a few chooks. Enjoy the trees and country views towards Mt Barker summit in the distance. There's a 6mtr x 6mtr workshop with power and plenty of storage space, or convert it to a games room. A double carport sits alongside the house and there is over 6500 litres of rainwater storage.
An easy 15 minute walk to the centre of Nairne, with a park/playground at the end of the street and a nearby walking trail to Mount Barker.
Call to inspect today. An opportunity to have a home in this location, with spectacular views and rural lifestyle, doesn't come up very often.
Make it Yours!
• Property Type:House
• Large1299 m² allotment
• Walk-in Wardrobe:Bed 1
• Nectre slow combustion heater
• Mitsubishi split system R/C air-conditioner
• Quality ceramic-top stove with twin ovens
• Modern and practical country-style kitchen
• Large1299 m² allotment
• 6m x 6m workshop/man cave/games room
• Garden shed
• Carport spaces:2
• Parking spaces:2
• Plus room to park your caravan/boat and trailer
• Fully fenced and lockable rear yard
• Close to the park and playground
• Just a few minutes' walk to the main street, medical, pharmacy, public
transport, great coffee and food or the new supermarket (coming soon)
• 5 mins drive to the freeway
• 10 mins to Mt Barker, 30 minutes to Murray Bridge
• Just 35 mins to Adelaide CBD
• Only minutes to Nairne Primary School or nearby Mt Barker secondary
schools and colleges
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Nairne, SA 5252 priced between $270,000 and $510,000