60 Green Street Brompton 5007 SA
Classic & Timeless Symmetrical Cottage Circa late 1800's
A tasteful blend of old and new, introducing this timeless Circa 1800's cottage set in the heart of Brompton in a quiet and character filled street. Boasting immense street appeal this bluestone home offers original character such as 3.5m high ceilings, exposed Baltic Pine floorboards, lead light windows and ornate fire places.
The classic styled kitchen and dining area is of generous size with timber features, complemented by natural light and French doors that open to the rear deck and gardens.
There is so much to love about 60 Green St;
- Three double sized bedrooms, two with ornate fire places
- Formal living with beautiful feature leadlight windows
- Classic timber kitchen, island bench with gas cook top, ample bench and cupboard space
- Timeless bathroom design with free standing bath and separate shower alcove
- Spacious separate laundry with large linen cupboard
- An abundance of natural light throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling + split system r/c
- Rear garden is complete with superb decking, established vegetable garden, alfresco area + fish pond
- 3x filtered rain water tanks plumbed to the home + watering system + solar panel system
- Lock up garage with provisions for an artist studio, off street parking for 2 vehicles
This home appreciates all the finer details that shine with style and practicality. Set in a quiet and well-kept street you're ideally located between the beach and CBD whilst being tucked away from the hustle and the bustle.
Within proximity to all modern amenities including public transport, Adelaide Oval, the Riverside precinct, Golf Courses, Shopping centres, North Adelaide's vibrant O'Connell St, and within the new Botanic High School Zone when it opens in 2019.
*The vendor's statement may be inspected at 107 Semaphore Road, Semaphore for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction; for 30 minutes before it starts.
*If a land size is quoted it is an approximation only. You must make your own inquiries as to this figures accuracy. Raine & Horne Semaphore (Kate Eliza Real Estate Pty Ltd) does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development enquires and site requirements should be directed to the local govt. authority.
*Purchasers should conduct their own due diligence and any information provided here is a guide and should not be relied upon.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Brompton, SA 5007 priced between $410,000 and $770,000