60 Braye Street Mayfield NSW 2304
Fresh and Bright Period Home Close to the Action60 Braye Street, Mayfield
Polished timber floors, picture rails, ornate fretwork, dado boards and classical proportions have been retained while contemporary quality has been beautifully introduced to the kitchen and bathroom spaces. At the rear, the dining room opens to all-weather alfresco entertaining and secure level lawns – the perfect outdoor accompaniment to an address providing momentary access to a choice of supermarkets, so many cool cafes, and CBD transport routes.
- Stylishly renovated property on north to rear 402.2sqm parcel
- Air-conditioned lounge room with gas heating, timber floors & simple neutral décor
- Separate dining adjoins smartly updated kitchen with electric stove and dishwasher
- Covered timber deck ideal for outdoor dining and relaxation
- Level lawns provide a safe play area for children and pets
- Three spacious bedrooms master with built-in robe served by full-size bathroom
- Single garage accessed via rear lane
- Easy access to shopping, schools, Waratah station and buses to the university, Newcastle CBD and beaches
- Readymade investment with happy tenant, currently returning $430pw
Council Rates: $1,732 approx. per annum
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?