60 Braye Street Mayfield 2304 NSW
Fresh and Bright Period Home Close to the Action
You will love this fresh and bright 3-bedroom home with pristine presentation, gorgeous character detail and quality updates throughout. A private and peaceful sanctuary just moments from the action, it’s positioned on a 402.2sqm parcel enhanced by a cherished north to rear aspect and rear lane access.
Polished timber floors, picture rails, ornate fretwork, dado boards and classical proportions have been retained while contemporary quality has been beautifully introduced to the kitchen and bathroom spaces. At the rear, the dining room opens to all-weather alfresco entertaining and secure level lawns – the perfect outdoor accompaniment to an address providing momentary access to a choice of supermarkets, so many cool cafes, and CBD transport routes.
- Stylishly renovated property on north to rear 402.2sqm parcel
- Air-conditioned lounge room with gas heating, timber floors & simple neutral décor
- Separate dining adjoins smartly updated kitchen with electric stove and dishwasher
- Covered timber deck ideal for outdoor dining and relaxation
- Level lawns provide a safe play area for children and pets
- Three spacious bedrooms master with built-in robe served by full-size bathroom
- Single garage accessed via rear lane
- Easy access to shopping, schools, Waratah station and buses to the university, Newcastle CBD and beaches
- Readymade investment with happy tenant, currently returning $430pw
Council Rates: $1,732 approx. per annum
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mayfield, NSW 2304 priced between $410,000 and $760,000