6 Warrior Court Padbury 6025 WA
WHAT A LOCATION - HEPBURN HEIGHTS
In the far corner of the Hepburn Heights, this fantastic opportunity can’t be missed. In the little enclave of roughly 250 homes, this 1994 built Hepburn Heights family home is the ultimate in convenient living. Whether it be walking to St Stephens Schools, the Greenwood Station, Fernwood Parks or the Hepburn Heights Shopping Centre, it’s got it all. Freshly painted and carpeted throughout, you can simply move in and enjoy the Hepburn Heights lifestyle today.
Some fantastic features include:
- Spacious open plan kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, electric wall oven, gas and gas cook top, range hood, microwave nook, pantry, double sinks, shopper’s entrance and breakfast bar
- 3 living areas in total
- Formal lounge / dining at the front of the home with own reverse cycle split system air conditioning unit
- Master suite separate from the minor bedrooms with walk in robe, en suite and own split system reverse cycle air conditioning unit
- En suite bathroom with 2nd toilet, vanity and shower
- Open plan family / kitchen / meals
- Games room or 3rd living area with own reverse cycle air conditioning unit and gas point
- All minor bedrooms have built robes
- Bed 2 has its own reverse cycle split system a
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Pitched Colorbond pergola shades the outdoor entertaining area
- Double carport with shopper’s entrance
- Reticulated gardens
- Security alarm
- Freshly painted throughout
- New carpets to Lounge and all bedrooms
- Garden shed
- 471sqm block
For more information on this property or to book your own private inspection, PUT BURKE TO WORK on 0402 456 209 today.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Padbury, WA 6025 priced between $410,000 and $750,000