6 Wakefield Mews Quinns Rocks WA 6030
PERFECT FOR KIDS & TRADIES - WITH GIANT SHED!6 Wakefield Mews, Quinns Rocks
This home is light and fresh, recently painted in a modern palette with neutral grey tiling, modern light fittings, wood look flooring and a new gas hot water system. Location south of Santa Barbara Parade is great -
* Four mins to the excellent local BEACH (and Quinns Rocks famous dog beach)
* Four mins to MINDARIE SENIOR COLLEGE, PETER MOYES ANGLICAN SCHOOL & QUINNS BAPTIST COLLEGE.
* Five mins to Ocean Keys Shopping Centre
* An inviting tiled hallway with attractive glass lead light door and window feature
* Spacious lounge / TV room with modern wood effect flooring
* Generous, light, bright master bedroom featuring LARGE walk in robe, wood effect plank flooring, and tiled en suite bathroom
* SPACIOUS open plan living zones incorporating; family room, games and dining areas overlooked by a spacious white kitchen and leading out to the alfresco and garden area
* The kitchen provides a handy microwave recess, wide fridge recess, dishwasher, gas cook top, plus lots of cupboard and bench space
* Three further bedrooms, two with walk in robes
* Family bathroom, separate toilet, functional laundry
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
*Generous private patio / pergola area...perfect for entertaining
*Ample parking to the front of the house
*Drive through access via the garage with extra hard standing area at the rear
*Huge powered workshop with double roller doors
*Established planting, well maintained lawn, hedging and gardens planted with mature orange lemon trees and grape vine... you'll never buy an orange again !!
This is absolutely a great buy in a beachside suburb with its superb infrastructure and excellent schools all on your doorstep...and competitively priced Don't miss out!
**Block size approx 637m2
***CALL THE DEALS IN HEELS TEAM TO VIEW AND FIND OUT MORE***
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?