6 Samdon Street Hamilton NSW 2303
Ticks So Many Boxes!6 Samdon Street, Hamilton
* 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 with built-ins
* Updated kitchen with gas cooking
* Large lounge room with air conditioning
* Separate dining room off kitchen
* Good sized bathroom plus second toilet
* Polished floorboards in the living area and carpet in the bedrooms
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area
* Secure low maintenance back yard
* Rear lane access to remote carport
* Currently leased at $460 per week until 31 January 2019
* Situated on a 260m2 block
This property is perfectly suited as a Torrens title alternative to a villa or townhouse. All the convenience without the strata levies. The home would be an excellent buy for an investor looking for capital growth, the first home buyer who wants an inner-city home or the downsizer wanting a home close to everything with minimal maintenance. This home in this location is a place to set up your home for many years to come.
The owners are ready to sell and will listen to the market on auction day. Avoid disappointment, attend the open home and register your interest today.
Council rates: $531/quarter
Water rates: $275/third plus usage
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?