6 Ralston Street Largs Bay 5016 SA
This sleek and stylish residence offers an ideal opportunity to secure a hard to find contemporary and recently built home in this character laden and tightly held beachside strip.
Living here you'll enjoy all the Peninsula has to offer with morning and evening beach walks, a dip in the ocean any day, stunning sunsets over the ocean and the convenience of a short stroll to Jetty Rd Largs Bay or the eclectic boutiques and cafes which Semaphore Village has to offer, or the iconic Largs Pier Hotel.
Built to the highest standard by Beechwood Homes with views of the sea this home offers the following:
- Three spacious, light filled living areas, the main living area opening out to the front courtyard garden via glass sliding doors and is open plan to the kitchen and dining
- Formal lounge overlooking and opening out to the private rear yard
- Third living area upstairs, opening to a large balcony via bi-fold glass doors
- Kitchen complete with 2pac cabinets, stone benchtops and glass splashbacks, island bench, quality tapware, a handy butlers pantry and quality Miele stainless steel appliances including wall oven, integrated microwave and loads of drawers and storage options
- Three good size bedrooms plus the added bonus of a study/home office
- Ground floor master suite complete with walk-in robe and sleek ensuite plus glass sliding doors opening out to the rear yard
- Central main bathroom, complete with full size bath, quality tapware and tiled to ceiling.
- Guest powder room on the ground floor and large laundry, offering good storage and bench space
- Lock up garage providing rear roller door access to the yard
- Additional off street forecourt parking
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Smart wired programable Hills Home Hub
- Landscaped and low maintenance gardens with a rain-water tank, providing an ideal lock-up and leave residence
- Just moments from the iconic Largs Pier Hotel and Semaphore Retail Village
- Easy access to West Lakes shopping centre, public transport and good schools are all close at hand
This is certainly an exciting beachside opportunity in this tightly held location and it's one you'll be sure to enjoy for many years to come.
RLA 61345 RLA 282965 RLA 231015
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Largs Bay, SA 5016 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000