6 Madonis Way Burdell 4818 QLD
SOLD! by Lisa Turner 0450 449 606
This striking home in the popular Northshore Estate has certainly been fashioned with family in mind. With split system air conditioning throughout, this stylish 4 bed / 2 bath home suits the dynamics of the 474M2 block and has a pool, side access and open plan living, kitchen and dining areas.
All the living areas are generous in size and modern in style with a carpeted theatre room and separate front study! The kitchen is just made for entertaining and is conveniently-angled so that busy adults can keep an eye on the kids; even out to the connecting patio. The chef of the family will not be disappointed with the large built in pantry, breakfast bar, gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances.
The accessible and tiled living area is seamlessly connected to the theatre room and four carpeted bedrooms. The master bedroom features a walk-in-robe and ensuite with a double shower. Nearby you'll find another three generous sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in-robes and split system air conditioning. The family bathroom with shower and bath services the other three bedrooms!
A large, tiled, undercover patio area is accessed from the main family living space via glass sliding doors and is ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining. Overlooking the huge expanse with side access 'every man's dream' this area is easily a blank canvas that can be transformed awaiting your green-fingered inspiration.
The home is well finished and is decorated in neutral tones with splashes of colour sure to impress. To top it off, you'll have plenty of storage space plus a place for both cars AND the boat!
- 474sqm allotment with garden beds and generous side access
- Two car garage
- Split system air conditioning throughout
- Well-appointed kitchen with breakfast bar, built in pantry, gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
- Carpeted theatre room
- Four good sized carpeted bedrooms with built in robes, master with own walk-in-robe and en-suite
- Tiles throughout living areas and separate child's play area
- Home office quietly located away from the families day to day activities!
- Spacious, tiled, undercover patio perfect for alfresco dining
- Low maintenance gardening - spend your weekends swimming away
- Fantastic location with only a short drive to landscaped parklands, shops, schools and cafes
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Burdell, QLD 4818 priced between $260,000 and $480,000