6 Lewin Street Inverell NSW 2360
EXCEPTIONAL DOUBLE BRICK HOME IN A FANTASTIC LOCATION6 Lewin Street, Inverell
- high ceilings, restored timber windows, picture rail, fresh paint - carpet & evaporative cooling throughout
- separate kitchen complete with: electric oven + rangehood, down-lights, dishwasher, ample storage including x2 built-in pantry cupboards, polished timber floorboards, stunning view to the East back over Inverell
- attached dining/sitting room offering breakfast bench, down-lights, polished timber floorboards, external access onto the elevated back patio
- separate living room, spacious & gracious, opens through double doors into the cosy sunroom
- sunroom is flooded with natural light & is situated perfectly between both the living & dining/sitting areas
- 3 generously proportioned bedrooms all complete with built-in wardrobes, carpet flooring
- large entrance foyer boasting: wall mounted lights, built-in linen cupboard, polished timber floorboards
- tidy & functional main bathroom with: separate bath-tub, shower with glass screen, original pedestal basin
- second bathroom & spacious laundry accessed from the back yard
- underhome workshop/office with power & lights
- ground- level, covered BBQ area with concrete flooring
- beautiful single garage, brick & tile just like the home, would make for an impressive studio/home office
- impeccable double garage with skillion attached, 2 roller doors + side door, concrete flooring, multiple power outlets
- concrete driveway to the single garage
- established lawns, lovely sandstone retaining wall, minimal gardens created with easy-care in mind
Phone Margy Perkuhn: 0448 496 313 to book your private inspection of this classic 1940's Inverell home
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?