6 Kolor Place Bourkelands 2650 NSW
quality and value
This quality brick home in Bourkelands presents such a convenient and easy lifestyle
- airy and open, the practical floorplan features two flowing living areas accented by high ceilings throughout
- comprising four bedrooms, all with built-in storage, the main enjoys a neatly appointed ensuite and walk-in robe
- the centrally located main bathroom has convenient three-way access to the separate toilet
- galley style kitchen features quality stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench space with a high island bench overlooking the dining and living area
- extend the living space outdoors to the spacious undercover tiled alfresco overlooking established leafy gardens
- a double remote garage features internal access; there is also potential side access to the compact rear yard
- comfort year round is assured with ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
- easy access to the main arterial roads, you’re only minutes to sporting grounds, shopping centres and schooling
Representing great value for a quality home in a well established location, this is a must to inspect
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bourkelands, NSW 2650 priced between $300,000 and $550,000