6 Druitt Street South Kempsey 2440 NSW
One of the best streets in town
Phone Enquiry ID: 36869
This is one of the best-kept secrets of Kempsey, one of the best little streets not many people know about, Druitt Street.
Druitt Street is a wide little no-through road with a handful of owner/occupied impeccable homes, views of the mountains, river and rural paddocks at the end of the street.
This is one of the impeccable owner-loved homes that you can move straight into and feel as though you have lived here all your life. This home is 2 minutes from Kempsey town center, 30 minutes to Port Macquarie town center, 15 minutes to Crescent Head beaches.
- Lovely 613sqm block.
- Never-have-to-paint-again vinyl clad home.
- 3 good bedrooms: main with built-in robes/all with ceiling fans.
- New stylish modern bathroom: shower + bath + separate toilet.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- gas plumbing to lounge / dining
- Fresh paint.
- New Carpet throughout
- Spacious modern kitchen.
- Full concrete driveway.
- Double carport.
- Double length garage.
- Workshop / Storage shed, 12 X 5 mtrs.
- Rainwater tank 2500 litre.
It's a home that feels nice, airy, open and sunny. You'll just love the peace and quiet, yet being so close to everything.
Must see! Call me any day/anytime.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in South Kempsey, NSW 2440 priced between $210,000 and $380,000