6 Dale Close Terrigal 2260 NSW
SOLD by Andrew McBride and Jamie Goddard
Enjoying an enviable location in a quiet, tightly held pocket of Terrigal an imaginative personal touch to its already comfortable interiors is all that is needed to fulfill the enormous potential of this well-presented home.
Exuding an effortless coastal charm this property is easy to fall in love with, consisting of 3 bedrooms all with built in robes, spacious interiors spanning across two levels, a generous sized kitchen with breakfast bar & oversized pantry, enjoy the best of both worlds taking advantage of the morning sun on the front balcony and the afternoon sun on the rear balcony.
Downstairs has internal access from a DLUG with an enclosed storage room / workshop, a second bathroom along with a rumpus room and bar that flows seamlessly out to a large undercover entertaining area and a fully enclosed level back yard with side access for a boat, trailer or caravan.
Capitalise on this exceptional opportunity to breathe new life into this quality built home, nestled into one of Terrigal’s most desirable family settings only foot steps to local schools, restaurants, cafes, beaches and the relaxed coastal lifestyle Terrigal has to offer.
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes
- Two neatly presented bathrooms
- Generous sized kitchen with breakfast bar & loads of cupboard space
- Three reverse cycle air conditioners
- Downstairs rumpus room with bar perfect for entertaining
- Freshly painted & new carpet throughout
- DLUG with internal access & storage room / workshop
- Large undercover entertaining area
- Fully enclosed level back yard with side access to fit a boat, trailer or caravan
- Located within a stones throw to local restaurants, cafes, beaches and all that Terrigal has to offer
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Terrigal, NSW 2260 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000