6 Bevic Road Clarence Point TAS 7270
Imagination wonderland6 Bevic Road, Clarence Point
Set on 11.21 Ha (approx. 28 acres) along the Tamar Valley tourist route, close to numerous beaches, National Park and a variety of cafes, restaurants and vineyards.
• Currently licensed for 30 sites
• Approvals for tea rooms/bar and amenities block to be built with the septic system already installed and
• Extensive plantings in place for future garden weddings
• Mini orchard and berry patch for that healthy lifestyle
• Numerous level walking tracks
• Approvals for a 4 bedroom shipping container house (partly constructed) with a septic in place (and council
approved) or turn it into three 2 bedroom units
• 3 dams and 2 x 24,000 litre tanks and 1x 8,000 litre tank
• Totally fenced boundaries (some are brand new)
• Currently self- contained campervans are welcome to stay for $10/night
Situated approx. 45 minutes from Launceston and around 1 hour from Devonport. The nearest townships are Beaconsfield, Beauty Point and Greens Beach (approx. 10 minutes away).
Limited only by your imagination, this is a fantastic chance to be able to get into the booming tourism industry at a grass roots level and live where you work (should you choose to).
Build your own empire!
Note: Mains water is not available in this area. Council rates are approx $300 pa. Mains power is connected.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?