6 Alverna Close Wynnum QLD 4178
Wynnum's Best Offering6 Alverna Close, Wynnum
One of the most tantalising attractions is what lies beyond the boundary.
The vista; it is exquisite.
Panoramic views of the water and islands can be enjoyed at any time of year from the kitchen and living area on the second floor.
Relax in this outdoor entertaining space, it is one of many alfresco areas across the 842sq m multi-level home. To use at your leisure is a championship-sized tennis court, an outdoor pavilion, a solar heated 13m swimming pool and a fire pit. A covered lower level terrace spans almost the entire length of the residence and adjacent pool, with paved stairs connecting to manicured lawn, the pavilion, fire pit and tennis court.
The interior includes a media room, billiard room, wine cellar, workshop and study. A superb master bedroom has a conservatory capitalising on the seaside outlook, as well as a spacious ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. Across the two levels is a total of five bedrooms, two bathrooms, two powder rooms and a separate laundry.
Central to the second floor is a large kitchen with a practical breakfast bar and a hidden oversized butler's pantry. A casual lounge with a fireplace is a wonderful spot for cool winter nights, when ocean breezes sweep up the hill. These same breezes mean the dual zoned ducted air conditioning is, while available, rarely needed. Behind an attractive gated entry are three secure garage spaces, as well as room to park four more vehicles.
Achieve a relaxed lifestyle without compromising business, this is possible when this home is yours. Sail, surf, paddle, ski or fish on the bay. Stroll along the esplanade to the local farmers' markets, enjoy a coffee at the marina, or chat with neighbours at the off-leash dog parks.
Quality private schools within close proximity include Iona and Moreton Bay College.
Brisbane's CBD is only a simple drive away, while Brisbane Airport domestic and international terminals are only 15 minutes by car.
- 2045sqm land, 842sq m living space, third floor observation deck
- Championship tennis court with concrete slab, 13m solar heated lap pool, pavilion, fire pit
- Master suite with conservatory, four bedrooms, family bathroom, two powder rooms
- Gourmet kitchen, butler's pantry, media room, library, study, billiard room, wine cellar,
- Three secure garage spaces, additional room for four vehicles, workshop, gated entry
- Sonos sound system, dual zoned ducted air conditioning, three-phase power, 6.5kW solar
- Two 12,500l underground concrete water tanks
- Seaside village lifestyle just 19km to Brisbane's CBD, 15 minutes
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wynnum, QLD 4178 priced between $1,800,000 and $3,300,000