6/6 Wentworth Street Croydon Park NSW 2133
The Perfect Start...6/6 Wentworth Street, Croydon Park
With only five units per security entrance, this ground floor unit offers an incredibly spacious layout. Accessed from a long driveway, away from the road and at the rear of the block Unit 6 is exceptionally peaceful and private.
* Double bedroom includes a large built-in robe
* Modern kitchen with ceramic electric cooktop and under bench oven
* Central bathroom with bath tub and separate shower
* Combined open plan living and dining
* Separate internal laundry
* Additional Features: plantation shutters, fresh paint, just laid plush carpet, linen cupboard/storage and fly screens
Close to parks, the Cooks River and cycle tracks, schools, shops, cafes, transport and only a short drive to the Burwood and Strathfield hubs.
Perfect for market entrants and switched-on investors will appreciate the value.
Area: 71.9sqm including the balcony and car space
Water Rates: $177.91 pq approx.
Strata Levies: $658.80 pq approx.
Council Rates:$286.00 pq approx.
Inspect: Saturdays 10:00 - 10:45am or by appointment during the week.
- Sat, 20th Oct 10:00AM – 10:45AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?