6/253 Churchill Avenue Subiaco WA 6008
Hidden Sanctuary in the Heart of Subiaco6/253 Churchill Avenue, Subiaco
Enjoying a superb Subiaco lifestyle is easy here. Beautifully presented this fantastic home is discretely nestled at the end of a meandering path and set within its very own shaded and private garden. Relax with family and friends or with a good book under the old Jacaranda tree or in the secluded rear courtyard. With limestone walled gardens, a master bedroom treetop balcony and two paved terraces it will be hard to decide which outdoor space to choose.
Inside this fresh, light, secure and stylish home you will be impressed by recent refurbishments that include a stunning kitchen complete with European appliances, soft-close white cabinetry, sleek lighting and sophisticated stone bench tops. The large open plan living, meals and kitchen zone with large windows and neutral décor delivers a relaxed modern ambience.
Upstairs are three spacious bedrooms, one being the vast master bedroom with a fabulous walk-in-robe and private balcony. The family bathroom will not disappoint with its deep bath, granite vanity top and superior wall tiles and fittings.
Other features include reverse cycle air-conditioning, ground level laundry and toilet adjacent to kitchen, reticulated garden, storage shed, covered car bay plus security screens to doors and windows.
Such an outstanding location allows you to walk to a vast selection of cafes, restaurants and shops, Market Square, Mueller Park and offers easy access to the Perth CBD.
This tucked away townhouse could be your new sanctuary offering the best of both worlds: a private retreat, right in the heart of cosmopolitan Subiaco.
• 2 levels, 3 Bedrooms, family bathroom, 2 toilets
• Heart of Subiaco
• Recently renovated throughout
• Shady outdoor entertaining terraces - front and rear
• Light and bright interiors
• Master bedroom with large walk-in-robe and tree-top balcony
• Large renovated family bathroom with bathtub
• Updated stunning kitchen with European appliances, soft-close white cabinetry and stone bench tops.
• Large windows
• Secure and private
• Reticulated garden
• Situated at the end of small complex - private location
• Walk to Rokeby Road/Hay Street shops, cafes and restaurants
• Walk to Market Square and Mueller Park
• Easy access to the Perth CBD
• Located within the Shenton College and Subiaco Primary school catchment zones
• Sleek laundry
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Allocated covered parking for one car plus lots of visitor parking bays.
SMS the word 253CHURCHILL to 0488 826 685 for a FREE instant digital brochure of this home, straight to your mobile.
Council rates - approx. $1,698 per annum
Water rates - approx. $1,051 per annum
Strata Levies - $807.15 per quarter
PLEASE NOTE: While best effort have been made to ensure the given rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and are subject to change.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?