6/15 Goodwin Street Kangaroo Point QLD 4169
Convenience assured - The Docks on Goodwin - The place to be!6/15 Goodwin Street, Kangaroo Point
- One bedroom with balcony access
- One bathroom with internal laundry
- An enclosed Study / guest area
- One secure car park (#6)
- Spacious air-conditioned living area opens on to balcony
- Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Located on the first floor in Tower 1
- Total 73sqm of living (58sqm internal; 15sqm external)
* Furniture can be purchased separately.
Other relevant information:
Body Corp: $6,020.33 per year
Rates: $1,328.12 per year
The Docks on Goodwin have some of the best amenities and facilities of any complex in the inner Brisbane.
- 25-metre heated lap pool
- Heated Spa
- Full size & floodlit tennis court
- Recreation room including widescreen Foxtel theatre
- Landscaped garden
- Ample visitor parking
- Professional on-site management
Docks on Goodwin' is extremely popular with owner occupiers and investors consistently returning around $20K+ per year.
Ideally located in the centre of the Point it is a short stroll to the cross river ferry terminals, hotel, shops, restaurants, deli’s etc.
There are many high quality restaurants and cafes within walking distance of all areas. Those who reside in Kangaroo Point enjoy the benefits of an inner city lifestyle in a peaceful setting without the hustle and bustle. Strong demand exists for both rentals and sales in this exclusive area.
Kangaroo Point is an upscale inner-city peninsula paradise surrounded by water and park lands. Transport needs are serviced by ferries, City Cats, Buses, Clem Jones tunnel (M7), South East Freeway and Story Bridge. Entertainment is supplied by the Jazz Club, Story Bridge Hotel and the Gabba'.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?