5A Rutledge Crescent Quakers Hill 2763 NSW
SOLD AT AUCTION! - By Matt Whiting
Showcasing stunning, contemporary taste and style, this freshly renovated duplex has been beautifully transformed to create an enviably gorgeous home exuding love, charm and character.
Fitted with spotted-gum hardwood flooring, LED downlights, and basswood plantation shutters throughout the property, this home has been reborn to create a spacious, elegant, and classically appointed home. This is echoed by the balance of neutral tones and contemporary fixtures that have been consistently carried throughout the home.
A practically designed floor plan that enables low maintenance living, the functionality of the home branches seamlessly to each of the rooms and living areas to suit both young families and downsizers alike.
Located in a quiet and leafy street, this divine duplex is also desirably situated in ideal proximity to local schools, parks, transport and everyday amenities, all within a 900m radius from the home (approx.).
* From the front door you enter the lounge, an area bathed in natural light, where you will be able to relax and unwind in an uncluttered and inviting space.
* The three bedrooms have been styled to perfection to embody personality and quirky tastes, with mirrored built-in robes to each.
* The kitchen has been immaculately remastered, equipped with high-end features including a waterfall 40mm caesarstone benchtop, glass splashbacks, Miele dishwasher, DeLonghi oven and stovetop, Blum soft close fingerless high-gloss polyurethane cupboards and built-in LED downlights for under cupboard lighting.
* Onlooking from the kitchen, the dining area provides an ideal separated space to host family and friends that enables a smooth transition from indoor to outdoor entertainment.
* The bathroom truly inspires simple elegance, renovated with luxurious features including ceiling mounted rainwater showerhead, frameless generously appointed shower space with large nook, freestanding 1600mm bathtub, double mirrored recessed shave cabinets and stunning 1800mm timber top floating vanity unit.
* The undercover pergola area is paved with limestone tiles, enabling low level maintenance and year-round enjoyment.
* Going up from the pergola, raised garden beds lead to an elevated backyard area, providing good space to enjoy leisurely activity.
* Additional features include Samsung ducted air conditioning, internal access via the garage, and single lock-up garage.
Sparing no expense to enjoy exquisite, modern living, this duplex has been designed to be nothing short of amazing. An enticing opportunity for first home buyers, investors and downsizers, contact Matt Whiting for more information.
**LJ Hooker give notice that all information given whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility; All information has been gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely upon their own enquiries.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Quakers Hill, NSW 2763 priced between $500,000 and $930,000