59 Eglinton Street Kew 3101 VIC
A gorgeous Victorian, re-imagined to perfection
Embraced by an extraordinary lifestyle that is sure to excite, the enticing stature of this 1890s Victorian is ideally coupled with a substantial renovation flaunting high-end finishes.
As the gas log fire crackles in the beautiful lounge room, the open dining and family room sit in perfect contrast with a sun-soaked north alfresco joined by a travertine-edged solar-heated pool and water wall.
Designed by Smith & Smith, the Calacatta marble kitchen is a farmhouse-inspired masterpiece. Boasting a fireclay sink, Bosch appliances, induction cooking and a cutting-edge downdraft rangehood, there is also an incredible internet-connected Samsung Family Hub refrigerator.
The 3 bedroom plus formal sitting/4th bedroom configuration includes a stone ensuite, plantation shutters, Blackbutt timber floors and a carport. The first-floor study/retreat and added bonus. Around the corner from the primary school, recreation centre, exceptional dining and great shopping including Leo's Supermarket, walk to trams, MLC, Ruyton, Trinity and Xavier College.
* Substantially renovated 4 bedroom Victorian
* Gorgeous formal and informal living areas
* Calacatta marble/Bosch kitchen with downdraft rangehood
* Sparkling solar-heated pool and sunny alfresco
* Main bedroom with stone ensuite
* Gas ducted heating and refrigerated cooling
* Carport and off-street parking
* Walk to elite private schools, restaurants and trams
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kew, VIC 3101 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,500,000